"cover" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If the album's flashpoint is anywhere, it's in the cover painting.
- The sleeve was designed by Barney Bubbles (including the cover painting).
- Wach created for it a cover painting of the nine Muses.
- Today he is probably most well known to the general public for his cover paintings.
- The cover painting was actually made and sold to the magazine more than a dozen years earlier.
- He was a hit from the beginning and changed the style of cover painting by the early 1950s.
- By 1940, he had created more than 160 cover paintings for Western pulp magazines.
- His last painting for the Post was published in 1963, marking the end of a publishing relationship that had included 321 cover paintings.
- "From a cover painting on a paperback of an old pulp hero," he replied.
- He was pointing a tanned finger at a cover painting that leaned against the far wall.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.