"coordinator" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He became the regional political coordinator of that party in La Libertad.
- He is the regional coordinator in his state and has been a member of the Morhan board.
- He served as regional coordinator for the town of Arviat in 1993.
- The body also employs five regional coordinators, each responsible for the events that take place in their respective geographical areas.
- In the contract," she said, "you are told that the family gets called on a regular basis by the regional coordinator.
- He was the regional coordinator for a nationally organized surveillance project.
- The commission members, central office staff and regional coordinators are engaged in the following activities:
- Each region has a regional coordinator and each state has a representative.
- The students, all between 15 and 17, were chosen by regional coordinators.
- The regional coordinators will be paid $75,000 to $85,000 annually.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.