"coordinator" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Some of it existed from the start," Rear Adm. Mary E. Landry of the Coast Guard, the federal on-scene coordinator, said of the federal resources.
- Coast Guard Rear Adm. Mary Landry steps down as federal on-scene coordinator and is succeeded by her assistant James A. Watson.
- Eventually the on-scene coordinator (OSC) requested that Mexico stop using dispersants north of 25 N.
- The JRCC may appoint an on-scene coordinator for a search, typically a navy or coast guard vessel.
- The National Response Centre then dissipates information to the USCG who acts as the federal on-scene coordinator.
- According to the Environmental Protection Agency's on-scene coordinator Mike Nalipinski, preliminary tests showed low levels of toluene, a solvent, but said it was insignificant.
- Develop search plans which include determining limits for the search area, selecting the search pattern, and designating the on-scene coordinator (OSC).
- "The on-scene coordinator and chairman of the Regional Emergency Response Team is Dr. Julie Mendoza, a senior biochemical engineer for the EPA."
- But the air sampling has no levels that were even close to being dangerous, said Neil J. Norrell, the Environmental Protection Agency's on-scene coordinator.
- Richard Rupert, on-scene coordinator for the agency, said that the technicians removed about 3,000 test strips covered with bacteria, which would be sent to laboratories to ensure that any anthrax had been killed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.