"coordinator" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The undercover agent, Robert Rodriguez, frantically left the compound and reported to the operation's tactical coordinator that the element of surprise had been lost.
- Her tactical coordinator stuttered over the secure channel, "You're th-thirty seconds slow.
- They are often directed by a tactical coordinator (tacco) and range in number from three to nine or more.
- But his orders were to maintain position, to be a tactical coordinator for the fleet's swifter combatants.
- "Flight," the tactical coordinator reported back thirty seconds later.
- "Roger, confirm that," the tactical coordinator on Bluebird-Three agreed.
- The Orion's tactical coordinator agreed, forcing himself to relax and take the time needed.
- Control of the operation now passed exclusively to the tactical coordinator on the Orion.
- The helo was closer, and its pilot was communicating with the tactical coordinator of the Orion.
- Have to return to the barn," the Orion's tactical coordinator reported, stretching after ten hours at his control console.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.