"coordinator" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "But they're out there doing their routines," said Joe Fischer, their administrative coordinator.
- She is the administrative coordinator for the public programs and services department of the Carnegie Museum, in Pittsburgh.
- His mother is an administrative coordinator for Tiedemann Investment Group in New York, a hedge fund manager.
- While in Lisbon he worked as administrative coordinator in a local cooperative responsible for documentation and culture.
- Mrs. Parker is the theater's administrative coordinator, a job she described as "house managing and jack-of-all-trades."
- She is an administrative coordinator for development at the ON Technology Corporation in Cambridge, which develops software.
- She is the manager of professional development for corporate law, and he is the administrative coordinator of its international law practice.
- However, the study's administrative coordinator at the Bellevue clinic, Robert Hagerty, acknowledges that recruitment is difficult.
- Her mother is the administrative coordinator at Bernick & Company, a real estate development firm in Barrie, Ontario.
- His father retired as the administrative coordinator of the Columbus Recreation and Parks Department.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.