"coordinator" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Power will shift to the Internal Rules and Political Coordination Committee, composed of the legislative coordinators of all five parties in the Congress.
- She is the legislative coordinator at the Bar Association of the City of New York.
- Scott Field, legislative coordinator for a coalition of conservative Methodists, said the proposal had generated scores of congratulatory e-mail messages and phone calls from around the world.
- "I think this is a big defeat for the Giuliani administration," said Michael Kink, legislative coordinator for the group.
- "Bella Abzug, our legislative coordinator, went to Congress, Ruth Messinger, a draft counselor for us, to city government."
- "That would undo umpteen thousands of permits and projects," said Sarah Christie, the commission's legislative coordinator.
- "This budget will help kids and families all over New York," said Michael Kink, the legislative coordinator for the Children's Defense Fund.
- "We are not negotiating through the press," said the spokesman, Vincent Trivelli, the legislative coordinator for the Communications Workers of America.
- The chief function of the Senate was to serve as the king's council and be his legislative coordinator.
- "The idea of aiding children but not their parents is absurd," said Anne Erickson, legislative coordinator for the Greater Upstate Law Project.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.