"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His technical explanations of what was involved are remarkably clear.
- She spoke quickly, finding that her voice was remarkably clear under the circumstances.
- As a result, there is no significant runoff and the water tends to stay remarkably clear.
- The water of these lakes is remarkably clear and blue.
- It is a horizon that has remained remarkably clear for most of the 1990's.
- Will is remarkably clear about the real value of his film work.
- She was remarkably clear of thought for her age.
- Experience shows that most forms of institutional use follow a remarkably clear pattern.
- "I think you have made it all remarkably clear," said the doctor.
- European public opinion is remarkably clear about what it wants.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.