"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There was a mile of clear road ahead, straight as a die.
- Needs to see whether there's a clear road or trouble ahead.
- Before we were out on the clear road behind the hill the sun was down.
- He said it was a comfort and made clear the road.
- Ahead of him was a reasonably clear road and only four hundred miles or so to Atlanta.
- Most refugees were moving west so she had a fairly clear road.
- Then he'd have their guns and a clear road at least to the end of the hall.
- There is no clear road, only a path made of rocks.
- This would have been easy on a clear road throughout.
- The dogs never wanted to stay on the neat, clear road, oh no!
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.