"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Skies were dazzlingly clear.
- It was just like flying on a dazzlingly clear day, except that the entire scene was rendered in sickly variations of pale green.
- Ms. Ellis studies male behavior under a dazzlingly clear lens.
- But I would sometimes have a more modest epiphany on the occasional trudge home from work, particularly on those crisp and dazzlingly clear nights when scarves come out and collars go up against a biting New York wind.
- Your all-exclusive devotion to your job may be admirable - to be frank, I don't think it is - but it also tends to blind you to things that are dazzlingly clear to your elders.
- There were hundreds of them, flawless, dazzlingly clear and exquisitely polished.
- A circle of dazzlingly clear sky appeared directly above and around the keep of Aroch.
- We were incredibly lucky with the light because we had dazzlingly clear skies, and the wind was tolerable, if a bit nippy.
- HDTV will provide viewers with dazzlingly clear, wide-screen TV pictures and CD-like sound.
- But we had the society of these bright streams - dazzlingly clear, as is their wont, splashing from the wheels in diamonds, and striking a lively coolness through the sunshine.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.