"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "This was clearly a contract written in detailed and precise terms that intended to make its findings unmistakably clear."
- Yet he has already made his main message unmistakably clear: It's time to get out of Iraq.
- The pattern of Soviet public opinion in the last two years makes this unmistakably clear.
- I want to make clear my feelings on this, unmistakably clear.
- The company's expected propaganda function was thus made unmistakably clear.
- He could not, without his tone of voice making his true opinions unmistakably clear.
- They need to make it unmistakably clear that expressions of hatred against people as a group, even in coarse small talk, are dangerously unacceptable.
- Rather, Justice Thomas appeared driven to make the basis for his own position unmistakably clear.
- The words she chose were simple and the meaning unmistakably clear.
- It had been made unmistakably clear that whatever he might say, he was not going to be allowed out of the cage.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.