"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He saw a clear route across the room, and was prepared to take it.
- Offenders and the Army were brought in to clear routes.
- In any case, as soon as they were past, he had a clear route south.
- Which is entirely possible, since they only care about maintaining clear routes for commerce.
- Dulkin will have a clear route on the way in - until he reaches a certain point.
- The woman stepped aside, giving Krote a clear route to the door.
- The clear route meant avoiding the crowds in the hotel and going back under the flag through the kitchen.
- And indeed there seemed to be a path, a clear route through time that they had not blocked.
- They must have known the lay and found a clear route for their operations.
- But he still had no clear route to travel.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.