"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The best time of year to visit the park is during the generally clear days of autumn and winter.
- The questions and instructions for the sample return were generally clear, with one exception.
- Her canvases have a design that is generally clear and strong.
- The water flowing over this stage is generally clear.
- During the rest of the year the skies are generally clear to lightly clouded.
- None had ever been proven way or another, but the townsfolk generally d clear of the house.
- The land is generally clear and open, reflecting its past agricultural use.
- Weather is generally clear and sunny days, with low humidity.
- But when I do, the threat is generally clear and unmistakable.
- Thus other Bands had decided to leave that concept alone, and to remain generally clear of aliens.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.