"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "This decision is a clear victory for competition," she said.
- That is the meaning of the clear victory God had promised.
- "There's nothing to say that this could not be a clear and coherent victory for the left."
- The war had lasted for seven years and there was still no sign of a clear French victory.
- Newton made no mistake and lead from the front to take a clear victory.
- But the drug's opponents saw the decision as a clear victory.
- The battle ended with a clear victory for the British forces.
- Analysts also said the agreement was not a clear victory for either side.
- "The court has given the people of our city a clear victory."
- Again, in the West that might have been a clear victory for the president.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.