"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But other experts say Russian attitudes are not exactly clear.
- The hotel water was at least warm, if not exactly clear.
- What I would like to do from there on was not exactly clear.
- But the water around her, while not exactly clear, was very still.
- It has never been exactly clear to me what the problem is for Henry.
- What I was looking for wasn't exactly clear in my mind, but it seemed a pity to pass up the opportunity.
- Exact words, perhaps, but not exactly clear: do many people become one angel?
- It has never been exactly clear where they came from.
- The political orientations of the groups are not exactly clear.
- He was so run down, however, that his mind was not exactly clear.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.