"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And yet by almost any other standard, his show is a clear success.
- The old G201 grade, which everyone thought had had its day, has become a clear success!
- This was a clear success despite current attempts to revive the project.
- The summit, in my view, was a clear success.
- The novel was the author's first clear critical and commercial success.
- But that did not stop the program's debut from being a clear success on Monday night.
- The current statistics on unemployment and employment are much better than they have been since the 1980s, which is a clear success.
- This is the clear success of the accession process, which we should not forget.
- If the green fund is launched, it may be the one clear success of the conference.
- In one respect, though, the program is a clear success.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.