"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Wings are defending champions; the Capitals are clear underdogs.
- As the clear underdog, Rome Franco's organization was now perfectly situated for a remarkable ascent.
- But while Inkster was the clear underdog, she was clearly undaunted.
- The Red Wings, clear underdogs in the series, have played their best hockey against the powerful Oilers, but it hasn't been enough.
- Despite the division that separated them, there was no clear underdog in this game.
- She was the first candidate in the mayor's race, the first to call for Mr. Barry's resignation, and a clear underdog.
- And he will be a clear underdog in his next match.
- Although the Scarlet Knights have made big strides from football oblivion, they were the clear underdog Saturday.
- And then came this season, which ends in another Round-of-8 disappointment, although the Huskies were a clear underdog against North Carolina.
- Considering the Lilywhites' Second Division status, they started the game as clear underdogs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.