"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She paused, chest heaving, cold with the knowledge of how close he had been to success.
- I peeled myself away from him and stood slowly, chest heaving.
- Chest heaving, he looked down upon the man on the pallet.
- He stayed bent for a moment, chest heaving, trying to get his breath back.
- Rand was staring at nothing, now, chest heaving as if he had run ten miles.
- He turned his back, chest heaving, blind eyes lost in infinity.
- Chest heaving, she gave a ragged cough, and her eyes opened.
- He was having a rough time of it, she noted, hands shaking, chest heaving.
- It had tumbled into the river and was just lying there, its great chest heaving.
- I stumbled on, chest heaving, tasting blood in my mouth.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.