"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Investors essentially bought shares in a particular corsair business enterprise.
- What they are essentially buying is a credit that clean power will be put into an electric grid somewhere in the country on their behalf.
- The initial report is too vague, and it essentially buys the regime more time.
- The emergency loans essentially buy homeowners time to get back on their feet.
- Aren't we really talking about creating communities that are essentially buying machines?
- It cost each shack owner $2,000 to essentially buy a slice of the island.
- I'm essentially buying him a car when I can't afford a car myself.
- In installment sales, your beneficiaries essentially buy their inheritance over time.
- Stuff also noted the shortcomings of a system like Evony's where one could essentially buy one's way through the game.
- They buy far more influence, as seen in this report they essentially bought an entire Congress.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.