"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I mainly buy music and I don't like the idea of pirating (even just to demo something).
- A Eurobond is a bond issued in Europe and bought mainly by Europeans.
- They bought mainly jeans, bicycles and food, at about a third of the German prices.
- In 1995 the processing plants were privatized, bought mainly by foreigners, and the state monopoly was eliminated.
- The performance mainly bought positive comments from the judges, though Morgan and Holden said that the jokes were "terrible" but still love the act.
- Today, roughly 70 percent of that number is sold in the United States, with the rest bought mainly in Britain.
- It mainly buys European warrants, either publicly traded ones or those that are custom-designed with the issuer.
- Under this act, a money fund mainly buys the highest rated debt, which matures in under 13 months.
- This means that smaller companies escape the deadlines because they mainly buy used buses.
- Its primary clients were professional customers, who mainly buy in bulk.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.