"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I told him some people buy cigars in the bar there," the man says.
- At today's prices, however, $100 may buy only enough cigars to whet a smoker's yearning for more.
- "Many more people are buying cigars," he said, "and a growing number of them are women."
- Mr. Holman said 1 to 2 percent of his customers were women who bought cigars for themselves.
- A friend of mine had an experience here the other night buying cigars, so he told me.
- I have never bought cigars with life-belts around them.
- She bought cigars for Has and hoped he smoked them.
- "You could buy cigars enough with this to last you some time," he said insinuatingly.
- Bus drivers at the end of their routes stopped in to buy cigars from the humidor.
- The lobby was jammed with tourists buying cigars and rum.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.