"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The company is committed developing its reputation for factual and reference books.
- He reads a lot, both for pleasure and factual books about farming and natural studies.
- In a separate category are books not factual but interpretive, ranging from the philosophical and theological even to the psychiatric.
- The main stock-in-trade of the company was the production and publication of large factual books for universities.
- Utrio has also published many factual books about history.
- Utrio's factual books, like her novels, feature the history of women and children, which often have very minor roles in historical literature.
- He wrote poetry and prose, as well as factual books.
- It's interesting that factual books are now becoming partly fiction.
- Hers is primarily a factual book, loaded with previously unavailable information.
- Of course, this argument is only relevant for factual books.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.