"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- H.G. Wells writes a book denouncing the war and conquest of Mars as an act of unjustified aggression.
- Conservatives couldn't put together a three-car funeral without producing six books denouncing one another.
- Conway wrote a book denouncing slavery that Lincoln read.
- Santorum spends much time in the book denouncing and rebutting what he see as the misguided live-and-let-live attitude of liberals.
- There is potential confusion concerning Ruesch's first two books denouncing vivisection.
- After Bing Crosby died, one of his sons published a book denouncing the old crooner as a terrible dad.
- That he has "almost no personal experience of pornography" would never stop him from contributing to "a book denouncing it, edited by Steinem."
- Last year, a former inspector wrote a book denouncing, variously, the system of "untouchable" restaurants, the small number of inspectors, the occasional lack of respect for the principle of anonymity.
- In 2006, he co-authored with Robin Philpot a book denouncing the actions of Option Canada, one of the organizations supporting the No side in the 1995 Quebec referendum.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.