"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They're like, 'We're not selling enough vampire books.'
- "One Hollywood actor who fashions himself a proponent of the dark side, an author who does vampire books, an industrialist, and 4,382 various e-mail identities."
- It was one of Alexander's vampire books.
- "People will claim we planned him and my vampire book to arrive that week, things that go bump and cry in the night."
- I'm including all the paranormal stuff, and the vampire books.
- Ms. Hinton attributed the bad reviews to the fact that readers were not expecting a vampire book.
- The vampire book set in D.C. just isn't working, and I'm going nuts.
- I'd love to see her read more widely (if not turned into a vampire book).
- He settled comfortably in the same spot, pushing aside the two "vampire books," which still lay on the floor, unnoticed.
- If you are into Young Adult vampire books I think you will most likely like this book.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.