"blow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- To blow out her hair before she went to church.
- He doesn't want to blow his voice out at 45.
- And the back wall of the 54-inch main simply blew out.
- Half the wall of the next house had been blown out, and he could see into the room beyond.
- Then he put it on, and blew out the light.
- I can't be sure because everything we have is blown out.
- The one thing I told our players was to never give up because we could have been blown out.
- Her goal from the beginning had been to blow these people out.
- It took him more than a year to blow out.
- Now we're getting blown out and it seems like nothing's working.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.