"blow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He thought the top of his head was going to blow off.
- I tried to talk to her too, but she just blew me off.
- The whole front of the building had just blown off.
- He would probably be doing better if the other two had been blown off as well.
- I hadn't been very far from having my head blown off.
- I worked on a case where a body was found with its head blown off.
- The head of the man sitting next to him was blown off.
- You come here and help me get up or I'll blow it off.
- I turned him over and saw his face was blown off.
- They must have been blown a long way off position.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.