"begin" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then he came home and began work on two books.
- The international staff is already down to 23, less than half the number who began work in 1990.
- The House is likely to begin work on the bill next week.
- The two men began work on the project about 12 years ago.
- He did not have a chance to begin work on the church building.
- He left school at 14 and began work as an office boy.
- But he did not begin work in the field for about 20 years.
- I'm also beginning work on a book set in a public high school.
- On the following day we were ready to begin work.
- I think the public is where we need to begin our work.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.