"begin" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- All I ask is that you allow me to begin training and preparation.
- Thus, in the fall of 1956, she began preparations for opening a school.
- Our public health agencies began preparations more than a year ago.
- In March the following year, he began preparations for another rising.
- "And we have not even begun our preparations for defense!"
- But, without making any answer in words, Maid began certain preparations.
- "I want you to quietly begin preparations to move out."
- Together, the men departed from the hall to begin military preparations.
- After the summer, the band began preparations for the live shows to support the new album.
- I would like to begin preparations for the summit meeting while we have plenty of time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.