"begin" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- By 2004 enough had been raised to begin the project.
- A woman change master at a computer company began an important project this way.
- In 1905, he began his last project, to create a scientific farm.
- The space agency hopes to begin the project with money in the 1994 budget.
- The district began its first project in 1998 funded by a 0.25 percent sales tax.
- "You have to know exactly how big the room is," Tony had explained when he began the project.
- In 2006-2007 the school began a project to highlight teacher's educational process.
- The students wondered what the home would be like if they pleased no one but themselves as women and began the project.
- Before beginning the project, the company is required to do an assessment of the environmental damage that would be done to the area.
- Some say they are angry because the decision to begin such a huge project was made without public consultation.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.