"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the first scene, she is singing on an empty beach.
- I had been looking forward to logging some time on the empty beach about 100 yards from my hut.
- They waded out of the water, up onto an empty beach.
- Also, there's a whole lot of empty beach, did I mention that?
- Neither of them looked back at the empty beach.
- A young man and his dog amble along an empty beach.
- How can we be hurt, standing here on this empty beach?
- I know some very nice empty beaches, where nobody goes.
- The town was a pub and a few shops at the edge of a long empty beach.
- Jack turned around, looking up the empty beach first to the left, then to the right.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.