"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Volunteer for a reef cleanup or a beach cleanup.
- For the civic-minded, consider lending a hand between 9 a.m. and noon on Sept. 18 to the worthy cause of beach cleanup.
- On Sept. 21, thousands of volunteers, led by beach captains from environmental organizations, will take part in the 11th yearly international beach cleanup.
- But, she said, the city cannot afford to pay an estimated $30,000 for extra police protection, portable restrooms and beach cleanup.
- Susan participates in a beach cleanup with constituents at Crystal Pier.
- For help in forming a new beach cleanup team contact Barbara Cohen at firstname.lastname@example.org or (718) 471-2166.
- Sodastream has been involved in numerous environmental projects, including waste reduction, beach cleanup and reforestation.
- Before 1988 there was no real organized program to deal with problems of beach cleanup.
- In addition, there will be a 10-kilometer running race, beach cleanups and seemingly endless efforts at publicity.
- Nicole Klemens, the League's president-elect, guided her group through a discussion of beach cleanup.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.