"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He followed Oribe to Miami, enhancing the locks of beach bunnies for nearly a decade.
- I know we must be surrounded by beach bunnies, and you're looking at a map!
- True, they are not sweet summer beach bunnies.
- His pea-brained beach bunnies and right-wing Neanderthals are distinctive enough, but the rest of his characters share a single, limited voice.
- Doing nothing but catching some rays, drinking pina coladas and watching the parade of beach bunnies.
- In 1971, Mattel introduced Malibu Barbie, the ultimate beach bunny.
- You look like beach bunny scouting out her next easy lay.
- This was no beach bunny.
- Did he want to work with a woman who smelled like twilight and looked like a beach bunny?
- He pictured the travel agent as a well-tanned blond beach bunny.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.