"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The town does not believe all 11 would go to the beach at the same time.
- I can remember all of us going to the beach in it.
- Some of the boys wanted to go back to the beach.
- "I went down to the beach and saw two people on the island."
- I don't know who decided to go to the beach.
- "We use to go to the beach when her eyes were open," he said before she died.
- Remember going to the beach when you were a kid, Bill?
- She goes to the beach every morning with a book in her hands.
- On Sunday, their only day off, they might go to the beach.
- She would go to the beach alone for her last night.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.