"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Joggers and beach lovers also need to remember that what is fun for them may be dangerous for a dog.
- A beach lover, I was filled with joy at the thought of stepping in sand year round without leaving my rent-controlled flat.
- We're not beach lovers and don't want to go anywhere too touristy, but would like a culturally rich experience.
- It is a favorite destination of campers and beach lovers.
- "Being Australian and being beach lovers, we had to be here."
- Good for: beach lovers, lovers of food experiences, beaches, baroque, Anyone and everyone!
- The house, like many in the Rockaways, was clearly built as a hotel to accommodate beach lovers at the turn of the century.
- Since the early 80s, Hurghada has been a popular destination for beach lovers and scuba divers.
- But for a certain subset of beach lovers, the off-season is the best time of year.
- For beach lovers, the resort's are the best the area can offer, with white sand imported from the Bahamas.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.