"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Summer may be over, but that never stopped a real beach bum.
- Definitely a must for all those beach bums out there!
- Parker also grew up in California and has called himself a beach bum.
- "A good beach bum has to have the air of big money about him," the kid insisted.
- Here I thought you were turning into a beach bum when all you're looking for is another challenge.
- I'm on my way to becoming a world-class beach bum up here.
- The whole gang were beach bums; they had thought that eight of them could pull it off.
- He may even have been a beach bum, judging by the ocean sounds that linked the numbers.
- "All I've got is the bathing suit, but he's not the beach bum."
- Never expected to find you shacked up with a beach bum.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.