"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And Sabal was the one and only topless beach.
- She was wondering if she should take off the top of her bikini, this was a topless beach.
- He wondered if she would take off that top, this was a topless beach.
- And why they could only look conservative on a topless beach.
- A lingering look at a topless beach makes the point in an agreeable way.
- It was the first topless beach in India.
- Farther up the coast, toward La Barra, there is even a topless beach.
- I have a customer that was kicked off a host because she posted a picture of herself at a topless beach in France.
- The bathers on its topless beaches are as white as the sand.
- But decorum rules; as at nude or topless beaches, there is considerably less staring than on the average city street.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.