"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In "Taking Off," a couple on the verge of splitting up take their children on a planned beach outing, only to be engulfed in a terrifying windstorm.
- Or use that beach outing to bribe a loved one who smokes when they call it quits, you'll both benefit.
- Robert becomes increasingly miffed as Ben plays daddy to Sam during their picture-postcard beach outings.
- Travel agents say the ski vacations that sounded like such a dandy idea a few months ago are hurriedly being transformed into beach outings.
- This was the time when seaside trips were only for the rich elite, and beach outings were very much a chic affair.
- But Skagen never betrays; there's lots to do when the omnipresent clouds and winds veto beach outings.
- In this episode, Critter's sprightly Grandma accompanies him on a beach outing.
- Mrs. Cohen fears leaving her children outside the house, so the beach outing was a break from the anxiety at home.
- June 7 was her last day of school, and she was anxiously awaiting the results of her exams when she went with her family on the beach outing.
- She hauled her camera and 50-odd pounds of equipment to tennis matches, beach outings and masquerade parties, poking fun while documenting the social life of her generation.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.