"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The park also includes a recreational beach, on the shore of Sebec Lake.
- Sandy Hook, along the eastern coast, is a popular recreational beach.
- Paysandú has some fine recreational beaches on the Uruguay River which have lifeguards during the summer.
- Many of the recreational beaches on the southern end of the lake feature rustic, seasonal piers for swimmers.
- Community Board 3, which oversees most of Staten Island's recreational beaches, has passed a motion condemning the plan.
- West Sandwick contains one of the major recreational beaches in Yell.
- There have been shoreline modifications for recreational beaches, private waterfront, boat docks, and municipal pipelines.
- The projects pump sand onto beaches to widen them, which prevents flooding and provides more recreational beach space.
- Times have changed, and recreational beaches are in ever-greater demand.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.