"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Swimming in the warm, clear blue water of the crescent beach is a delight.
- "We have a natural crescent beach; it forms a bowl," he said.
- Its location on Crescent Beach makes it an ideal venue for social events.
- The Crescent Beach is also home to a world class interpretative centre.
- The big crescent beach has been voted by National Geographic to be one of the top 10 most beautiful beaches.
- Its little harbour lies on its western side, with a crescent beach of fine black sand.
- She stood nude in hip-deep water on the crescent beach, relaxing before more guests arrived.
- On this crescent beach, fanned by the warm breath of the south, and so on - what happens to him?
- Crescent Beach was featured on the Canadian 1954 series fifty-dollar bill.
- Waikiki, the abode of peace, the crescent beach where happiness rules supreme.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.