"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He will visit the re-elected president, Jacques Chirac, then go to Normandy's D-Day beaches to deliver a Memorial Day speech.
- Thanks to its close proximity to the D-Day beaches and Arromanches, the farm was quickly liberated in June 1944, during the liberation of France.
- This medieval fortified farmhouse is handy for the Bayeux tapestry and D-Day beaches.
- It's a useful base for exploring the D-Day beaches and nearby Bayeux.
- Utah was also the codename for the D-Day beach assigned to the 4th US Assault Division.
- It first seized him in 2001, soon after 9/11 - and after the project was under way - during a visit to the D-Day beaches in Normandy.
- The real emotional charge comes, though, on the D-Day beaches themselves, where museums and memorials abound.
- The itinerary includes visits to the major D-Day beaches and a guided tour of the the Memorial Peace Museum in Caen.
- -Michel, Rouen and the D-Day beaches.
- Holding Juno: Canada's heroic defense of the D-Day beaches, June 7-12, 1944.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.