"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Aidan proposes to Greenlee in a romantic beach picnic, one that resembles their first date.
- "Your assignment is to bring Cathleen's cookies," a host of a communal beach picnic told me, "and bring lots of them."
- I meant to ask you, Martin said something about a beach picnic.
- Organic pork and other meats reared in Hampshire, plus a huge range of pantry foods - a great place for holidaymakers to buy their beach picnics.
- The Governor is planning a beach picnic and requests your presence.
- For those with late-night energy, there were beach picnics and disco dancing.
- The beach picnic is a particular nightmare.
- A private beach picnic?
- She lures him to a beach picnic the next morning, trying to get him to unwind and reveal what's bothering him.
- A Map Whether you have cooking facilities in your inn or just want to shop for a fancy beach picnic, this is the place.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.