"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- On the final day at Bells Beach, the leading surfer, Midget Farrelly, was forced to withdraw due to a flu.
- The beach is south west of Bells Beach and north east of Point Addis.
- There is a sealed carpark atop a high cliff at the western end of Bells Beach.
- There are toilets at Bells Beach, 300 metres from the Southside car park.
- Slater began the season by winning its first two events, at Bells Beach and Gold Coast in Australia.
- Six light aircraft flew over Bells Beach to find a beautiful 8 ft swell lined up off Point Rincon.
- Although the final scene of the film Point Break is set at Bells Beach, the scene was not filmed there.
- Bells Beach is a straight stretch and the beach in the film is a cove with spruce trees atop a hill.
- Bells Beach is visited in the 1966 documentary film The Endless Summer.
- In the 2007 animation film Surf's Up, the Australian surfer is shown to be from Bells Beach.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.