"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At the end of the video they appear on a Pacific beach with their umbrellas again.
- Today, Pacific Beach is home to a younger crowd, including college students, single professionals, and families.
- The community of Pacific Beach is on the gentler southern slope.
- It is 70 miles from Pacific beaches and an hour's drive in the other direction from first-class skiing.
- The Pacific beaches and the ocean spread to their left, high cliffs soared to their right.
- He is an avid golfer and resides in Pacific Beach.
- In 1964 Sea World opened, which is located only a few miles from Pacific Beach.
- In 1930, Rhodes's poor health forced him to move to Pacific Beach, California.
- During the boom years of 1886-1888, he was one of the five developers of Pacific Beach.
- The main tourist attractions of the San Marcos department are its various Pacific beaches.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.