"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We chose the pool because the Atlantic beaches would have been too rough after the race.
- Since the change, which applied to no other county, only Atlantic Beach has incorporated.
- Delaware's 28 miles of sandy Atlantic beaches are the best reason to linger.
- Instead, he would drive across the bridge and walk the sands of Atlantic Beach.
- State officials said Atlantic Beach decided not to participate in the project because it wants to avoid opening its beaches to the public.
- "Dogs weren't allowed anywhere near the grass in Atlantic Beach, where we lived," she said.
- Maybe she should just head over to Atlantic Beach, where she could drink a glass of wine and watch the sun go down.
- In 1962, Atlantic Beach was incorporated as a village.
- A pier at Atlantic Beach was also damaged by rough seas.
- The threat of the storm made it so a fishing contest was canceled at Atlantic Beach.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.