"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Children can be sent for education to sea beaches and healthy mountains.
- It is found in sand dunes and near sea beaches.
- During low tide, water recedes to a distance of about 3 km into the sea beach, thus facilitating various range operations.
- Germany had only 26 sea beaches approved, but the country has a relatively short coastline, a spokesman for the organization noted.
- "A sea beach does have a conducive atmosphere for it."
- This is the longest sea beach in the world.
- He told me that he and two ship captains walked to the sea beach.
- In a few seconds it had the appearance of a sea beach at low water.
- It is the world's longest natural sandy sea beach.
- If the sea beach had been empty of life, the same was not true of this valley.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.