"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A three-bedroom, two-bath ranch close to bay beaches is on the market for $435,000.
- For the next three hours I kayaked from one beguiling bay beach to the next.
- The North and South and bay beaches are tourist attractions.
- But on bay beaches the boundary is 300 feet.
- They also cleared a bay beach and a large marina more than half a mile away.
- It is on a quarter of an acre and they have access to the bay beach across the road.
- But East Hampton has eight ocean and bay beaches, raising the question of how to spread one chair around.
- These are in wooded areas, close to a bay beach, no pool.
- There are many ocean and bay beaches along the way.
- A path had been cut through tall grass just behind the bay beach, and he followed it south.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.