"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The beach dunes are characterized by sea oats, rosemary and oak scrub.
- It is a plant of the coastline, growing in cracks on coastal bluffs, in oceanside forests, beach dunes, and similar habitat.
- The Court further ruled that the Marshfield seashore, including extensive beach dunes, had been set aside for use as a common for hundreds of years.
- This boardsport has adherents throughout the world, most prevalently in desert areas or coastal areas with beach dunes.
- The preserve also features several coastal ecotones, including maritime hammocks, mangrove wetlands, and beach dunes.
- Cuts up to 6 ft (1.8 m) in beach dunes were recorded.
- Barkas and Ayrton went out onto the beach dunes to sit and think.
- The music video features the girls filmed in slow-moving cinematography on a beach dune, in front of a house, and in a car.
- Western side - beach dunes are hard to fly.
- The beachgrass species are also very good examples of xerophytes, being able to thrive on arid to semi-arid beach dunes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.