"baseball" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Here is the team with the fifth-lowest payroll in the major leagues, and it has a good chance to play post-season baseball.
- Despite appearances, both managers said the inning was not indicative of post-season baseball.
- Another day for the focus on the Yankees to switch from post-season baseball pursuing to in-season crystal ball gazing.
- Showalter also led the Yankees back to post-season baseball after a 14-year absence.
- That's the way it has always been in post-season baseball.
- But no team in post-season baseball has ever come back from a 3-0 deficit.
- It gives more people a chance to experience post-season baseball.
- Now he has learned what it's like to play post-season baseball at the highest level of intensity and focus.
- Welcome to post-season baseball, when every setback can be devastating.
- This season Fox introduced a couple of its new prime-time lineups before post-season baseball began.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.