"baseball" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Five years ago, the state had no minor-league baseball, and some have doubted whether it can support so many teams.
- He wants to bring minor-league baseball back to Maine, where he maintains a summer home.
- It has been used for minor-league professional baseball and music concerts since 1993.
- The Ports won more games in the 1980s than any other team in minor-league baseball.
- After graduating from college, he started playing minor-league baseball in Ohio for $500 a month and housing provided by a local family.
- Thirty years ago, he may have been the best young pitcher in minor-league baseball.
- In addition to music Edwards played minor-league baseball and worked as an electrician.
- It has hosted high school football, minor-league baseball, and concerts over the years.
- It did not take long to figure out that minor-league baseball was not suited for the city and the park.
- In the early 60's, I washed out of minor-league baseball and took up writing.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.