"baseball" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I love baseball, but I'm just interested in playing the game.
- As a boy he loved baseball and was devoted to his high school team.
- You have to support kids and encourage them so they love baseball.
- But he also loved baseball, and the money was pretty good, too.
- "I wanted to take part in this film because I love baseball."
- He said David loved baseball and kept to himself.
- Newspapers are important in a town where people love baseball.
- The game will always survive over there, because of how much they love baseball.
- "These boys are out here because they love baseball," she said, looking into the stands after the game.
- He loved baseball and often watched it with his father.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.