"baseball" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Hughes played collegiate baseball for the University of Arkansas.
- Baylor Ballpark has been recognized as a top-tier facility for collegiate baseball.
- The popularity of collegiate baseball increased from this point, and by 1870, college teams were playing extensive schedules.
- The school engages in collegiate baseball, softball, basketball, and dance.
- His own athletic career included collegiate and minor-league baseball.
- The Fairgrounds has hosted professional and summer collegiate baseball teams since 1983.
- Little, an outfielder, played collegiate baseball at the University of Missouri.
- The 2008 team had eight players that signed national letters of intent to play collegiate baseball.
- Brown played 3 years of collegiate baseball at Georgia Tech for their baseball team.
- He played collegiate baseball for the University of Wisconsin-Stout from 1978 to 1982.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.